The terms “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Bimeda, and the terms “you” or “yours” refers to you, as user of this Web Site. By accessing and using this Web Site, you also agree to the Terms and Conditions.
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
In operating its business Bimeda will collect and gather the following categories of personal data:
- Identity Data such as first name, surname, gender, date of birth.
- Contact Data such as address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Financial Data: such as your payment card details, bank details, VAT number, information about payments to and from you and other details of goods/ products you have purchased from us.
- Profile and Technical Data, in cases only where our Web Site (www.bimedaus.com) is used, such as your username and password, as internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- We will collect and use your Identity; Contact; Profile and Financial Data to perform our contract with you (e.g. purchase of goods/services) and/or to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where our Web Site has been used, we will collect and use Profile and Technical for data analytics purposes to improve the Web Site, products/services, marketing, user/Customer relationships and experience. This is necessary for our legitimate interest to ensure any Web Site content is presented in an effective manner for you and for your computer/device.
- We will collect and use Identity; Contact and Technical Data to administer and protect our business and our Web Sites which is necessary (i) for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganization or group restructuring exercise and (ii) to comply with a legal obligation.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- Sharing Information With Third Parties
When you provide personal data to Bimeda we sometimes make it accessible to certain third party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf. These service providers include:
- any third party that is necessary in the performance of our contract with you (i.e. delivery companies, couriers, parties to whom you have expressly consented the information to be provided to for the performance of the contract);
- professional advisors such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, bankers, insurers, and other outside professional advisors; and
- other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (“Service Providers”). This is required in order to operate our business and provide and manage our websites. Such Service Providers include IT systems suppliers and support, data storage, IT developers, insurance, credit card companies, payment processors, and other service providers necessary for the performance of our contract with you. Please note that we provide our service providers with only the personal data that is necessary for them to perform services and only for use for such purposes.
There may also be instances where Bimeda may share your personal data with other third-parties, for example, if we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation; if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad; in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or other agreements; and to protect the rights, safety and/or property of Bimeda or our customers.
Bimeda may share information we collect with any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, where it is necessary to do so for the provision of goods/services to and administration of the contract/operation of our business.
We may use your personal data to form a view on what we think you may want or need, or what may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which products, services and offers may be relevant for you. However, you will receive marketing communications from us only if you have requested information from us or purchased services from us or if you provided us with your details when purchasing a product/service and, in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
You can opt out of any marketing communications from us at any time by contacting Bimeda under the “Contact Us” Section below.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
We maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information you submit on or through this Web Site. You acknowledge and agree that no organization can guarantee the absolute security of personal data, and any transmission of personal data is at your own risk. Although Bimeda makes a genuine effort to ensure the security of information and transactions conducted on this Web Site, it cannot and does not guarantee communications and transactions conducted online will be secure. You acknowledge this and that system failures may limit your ability to use the online services. You agree to assume all risk and liability arising from your use of Bimeda’s online services, including the risk posed by any breach in the security of communications and transactions you conduct with Bimeda online.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF THIRTEEN
This Web Site is not intended for children under the age of thirteen without the permission of a parent or guardian. If you believe that a child has submitted personal information on or through this Web Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please inform us about it by contacting Bimeda under the “Contact Us” Section below.
You may change previously expressed preferences regarding how we use information you provide on or through this Web Site. For example, if you have provided your contact information and receive periodic emails from us, you may decide to stop receiving those emails by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in an email’s footer. You can also contact us using the information provided below.
UPDATING, CORRECTING AND ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
It is important that the personal data we hold is accurate and current. Please keep us informed, using the relevant contact details if any of your personal data changes during your relationship with us. It is your responsibility to keep your personal data up to date at all times.
You may update, correct and/or access your information by contacting Bimeda under the “Contact Us” Section below. In order to protect your data from unauthorized access or alteration by third parties, all requests to update, access or correct your information will be subject to verification of the identity of the requesting individual.
DATA PROTECTION LAWS
Bimeda Inc. is a U.S. corporation. The servers that support this Web Site may be located in the United States or other countries. Data protection laws vary from country to country; however, we will process your information in accordance with this Policy no matter where your data is stored. If you are located in a country outside the United States, by using this Web Site you consent to the transfer of your information to the United States or anywhere else in the world.
Bimeda USA Head Office
One Tower Lane, Suite 2250
Oakbrook Terrace, IL