BimaGard™ 12.5% Liquid Concentrate is a solution containing 12.5% tiamulin hydrogen fumarate, administered through the drinking water, for the effective treatment of swine dysentery and swine pneumonia.
- Treatment of swine dysentery associated with Brachyspira (formerly Serpulina or Treponema) hyodysenteriae susceptible to tiamulin.
- Treatment of swine pneumonia due to Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae susceptible to tiamulin.
- The same formulation as Denegard® LC
- Proven molecule for targeted treatment of disease
- Labeled for the treatment of swine dysentery and swine pneumonia
- Fast, effective treatment of disease in grow-finish pigs
- Can be found in the blood within 30 minutes after dosing
- No age restrictions
- Convenient dosing through daily drinking water
- Administered in the drinking water for five consecutive days
- Concentrated solution disperses readily into drinking water
- Available in two package sizes
- 1-Liter and 5-Liter bottles
|Meat and Offal||3 days|
after treatment at 3.5 mg per pound body weight
after treatment at 10.5 mg per pound body weight
- Swine being treated with BimaGard 12.5% Liquid Concentrate should not have access to feeds containing polyether ionophores (e.g. monensin, lasalocid, narasin, salinomycin and semduramicin) as adverse reaction may occur.
- For use in drinking water of swine only--not for human use
- Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin. Direct contact with skin or mucous membranes may cause irritation.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|