A proven anthelmentic and boticide Bimectin contains 1.87% ivermectin, providing the broadest spectrum activity against parasites and bots. Apple flavored and scented for excellent palatability and ease of dosing. The calibrated syringe allows accurate dosing and the gel formulation facilitates absorption.
The product is safe to use in horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
Bimectin® (ivermectin) Paste 1.87% provides effective treatment and control of the following parasites in horses:
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Strongylus vulgaris (also early forms in blood vessels)
- S. edentatus (also tissue stages)
- S. equinus
- Triodontophorus spp. including T. brevicauda, T. serratus
- Craterostomum acuticaudatum
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds)
- Coronocylcus spp. including C. coronatus, C. labiatus and C. labratus
- Cyathostomum spp. including C. catinatum, and C. pateratum
- Cylicocyclus spp. incluidng C. insigne, C. leptostomum, C. nassatus and C. brevicapsulatus
- Cylicodontophorus spp.
- Cylicostephanus spp. including C. calicatus, C. goldi, C. longibursatus, C. minutus
- Petrovinema poculatum
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Oxyuris equi
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- Parascaris equorum
- Hairworms (adults)
- Trichostrongylus axei
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults)
- Habronema muscae
- Bots (oral and gastric stages)
- Gasterophilus spp. including G. intestinalis and G. nasalis
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae)
- Dictyocaulus arnfieldi
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults)
- Strongyloides westeri
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by neck threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
- Contains proven ivermectin anthelmintic and boticide
- Broad spectrum activity against a wide range of debilitating and performance robbing parasites
- Approved for use in horses of all ages, including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
- Apple flavored
- Safe: Approved by FDA
Do not use in horses intended for human consumption
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1BIM004||6.08 g||72 (6 x 12)|