Bimectin® Plus Injection (ivermectin and clorsulon) is an injectable parasiticide for cattle. One low-volume dose effectively treats and controls the following internal and external parasites that may impair the health of cattle: gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), lungworms, adult liver flukes, grubs, sucking lice, and mange mites. The dosage level of clorsulon supplied by Bimectin® Plus Injection is effective only against adult liver flukes (Fasciola hepatica).
Bimectin® Plus is indicated for the effective treatment and control of the following parasites in cattle:
Gastrointestinal Roundworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae):
Ostertagia ostertagi (including inhibited O. ostertagi)
Nematodirus helvetianus (adults only)
N. spathiger (adults only)
Lungworms (adults and fourth-stage larvae):
Liver Flukes: (adults only)
Cattle Grubs (parasitic stages):
Mange Mites (Cattle Scab*):
Psoroptes ovis (syn. P. communis var. bovis)
Sarcoptes scabiei var. bovis
- Broad spectrum treatment and control of internal and external parasites in cattle
- Convenient single, small dose required
- Effective: causes paralysis and death of parasites and helps prevent reinfection
- Package safety: rigid plastic vials provide for a firm grip and prevent breakage, individual vial cartons protect vial contents from sunlight
- Cost effective parasitic control in your herd
- FDA approved
|Meat and Offal||21 days|
A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves.
Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
A withdrawal time in milk has not been established, do not use in female dairy cattle of breeding age
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|