Butatron® Tablets are anti-inflammatory tablets that provide effective pain relief to both horses and dogs.
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Butatron® tablets are indicated for the management of musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoarthritis, particularly where continued mobility is considered desirable.
Phenylbutazone possesses non-hormonal, anti-inflammatory activity of value in the management of musculoskeletal conditions in dogs and horses such as the arthritides, including osteoarthritis, and as an aid in the relief of inflammation associated with intervertebral disc syndrome in dogs.
- Rapid onset of activity: usually provides relief within 24 hours
- Proven: safe and effective
- Versatile: treats inflammatory conditions in both dogs and horses
- Safe: approved by FDA
- Phenylbutazone should not be administered to animals with serious hepatic, renal or cardiac pathology, or those with a history of blood dyscrasia.
- Phenylbutazone should not be administered to meat, egg or milk producing animals because the status of residues of drug remaining in edible tissues has not been determined.
- Use with caution in animals with a history of drug allergy.
- Stop medication at the first sign of gastrointestinal upset, jaundice or blood dyscrasia.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1BUT001||1 g x 100 ct||12|