What is Equimax®?
Equimax® is a broad spectrum parasite, bot and tapeworm control. It is safe to use in foals as early as 4 weeks of age, pregnant and lactating mares, and breeding stallions.
Equimax® has broad-spectrum activity against a range of debilitating and performance-depriving parasites including:
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata)
- Large Strongyles (adults) (Strongylus vulgaris) also early forms in blood vessels), (S. edentatus) (also tissue stages), (S. equinus), (Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small Strongyles (adults, including those resistant to some benzimidazole class compounds) (Cyathostomum spp.), (Cylicocyclus spp.), (Cylicostephanus spp.), (Cylicodontophorus spp.)
- Small Strongyles (fourth–stage larvae)
- Pinworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae) (Oxyuris equi)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae) (Parascaris equorum)
- Hairworms (adults) (Trichostrongylus axei)
- Large-mouth Stomach Worms (adults) (Habronema muscae)
- Bots (oral and gastric stages) (Gasterophilus spp.)
- Lungworms (adults and fourth–stage larvae) (Dictyocaulus arnfieldi)
- Intestinal Threadworms (adults) (Strongyloides westeri)
- Summer Sores caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. cutaneous third-stage larvae
- Dermatitis caused by Neck Threadworm microfilariae, Onchocerca sp.
- Apple flavored
- Broad spectrum parasite, bot and tapeworm control. Adult and larval stages, see back page
- Has been shown 100% effective against the most common species of tapeworm (A. perfoliata)
- Numerous studies have proven EQUIMAX® safe for:
- Foals four weeks of age and older
- Pregnant and lactating mares - No adverse effects on fertility
- Breeding stallions - Semen quality and reproductive hormone levels remained unaffected
- A full dose contains enough active ingredients to treat horses weighing up to 1,320 lb
- Easy-to-use-and-handle syringe/applicator for more accurate dosing
- A smooth, quick-dissolving paste
- Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism
How to Use
Do not use in horses intended for human consumption.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1EQU022||6.42 g||72 (6 x 12)|