Flunixin Meglumine is a potent, non-narcotic, nonsteroidal analgesic agent with anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. A syringe containing flunixin meglumine equivalent to 1500 mg flunixin
Apple-flavored oral paste for the alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders in the horse.
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
- Significantly more pain relief than pentazocine, meperidine and codeine
- Offers quick onset of effective analgesic activity, within 2 hours of administration
- Active up to 36 hours
- Non-narcotic, non-steroidal, no adverse reactions when used as directed
- Apple flavored for ease of oral administration
- Approved by FDA
Do not use in horses intended for human consumption.
- The effect of flunixin meglumine on pregnancy has not been determined.
- Do not use in horses intended for human consumption
- Flunixin meglumine treatment should not exceed 5 consecutive days.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1FLU015||30 g||48 (4 x 12)|