An antibacterial soluble powder for the treatment of swine dysentery and for the control of necrotic enteritis in broiler chickens.
Not for use in layer and breeder chickens
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
- Convenient: No withdrawal time required for poultry or swine
- Highly Soluble: Dissolves readily in drinking water or to form stock solution
- Effective: Contains the proven antibiotic lincomycin hydrochloride equivalent to 400 mg lincomycin per gram
- Safe: approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||No drug withdrawal period is required before slaughter of swine receiving LinxMed-SP® Soluble Powder at the approved level of 250 mg per gallon of drinking water.||No drug withdrawal period is required before slaughter of birds receiving LinxMed-SP® Soluble Powder at the approved level of 64 mg per gallon of drinking water.|
- Prepare fresh stock solution daily.
- May cause diarrhea and/or swelling of the anus in swine during the first two days of treatment. May cause reddening of the skin and irritable behavior in swine. Conditions are self-correcting without discontinuing treatment of lincomycin.
- The safety of lincomycin has not been demonstrated for pregnant swine or swine intended for breeding.
- Do not use the water treatment and the feed treatment simultaneously.
- Do not allow rabbits, hamsters, guinea pigs, horses, or ruminants access to water containing lincomycin.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1LIN004||40 g (1.41 oz) pouch||25|
|1LIN005||80 g (2.82 oz) pouch||25|
|1LIN007||907.2 g (2 lb) pail||6|
|1LIN012||160 g (5.64 oz) pouch||6|
|1LIN014||480 g (1 lb) pouch||6|