NeoMed® 325 is an antibacterial water soluble powder for the treatment and control of colibacillosis in cattle, swine, sheep and goats, and for the control of mortality in growing turkeys.
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
For the treatment and control of colibacillosis (bacterial enteritis) caused by Escherichia coli susceptible to neomycin sulfate in cattle (excluding veal calves), swine, sheep and goats. For the control of mortality associated with Escherichia coli organisms susceptible to neomycin sulfate in growing turkeys.
- Safeguard: Approved for treatment of growing turkeys with no withdrawal period
- Versatile: Provides treatment for a wide variety of species
- Soluble: Dissolves readily in drinking water
- Convenient: Available in 100 g and 200 g packets plus space saving resealable 50 lb. bulk pails
- Safe: approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||1 day|
A withdrawal period has not been established for this product in pre-ruminating calves.
Do not use in calves to be processed for veal.
|3 days||3 days||2 days||0 days|
|Milk||A milk discard period has not been established for this product in lactating dairy cattle. Do not use in female dairy cattle 20 months of age or older.|
- Use of more than one product containing neomycin or failure to follow withdrawal times may result in illegal drug residues.
- Not for use in liquid supplements.
- The concentration of neomycin required in medicated water must be adjusted to compensate for variation in age and weight of animal, the nature and severity of disease signs, and environmental temperature and humidity, each of which affects water consumption.
- If symptoms such as fever, depression, or going off feed develop, oral neomycin is not indicated as the sole treatment since systemic levels of neomycin are not obtained due to low absorption from the gastrointestinal tract.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1NEO013||100 g pouch|
|1NEO010||200 g pouch|
|1NEO007||22.7 kg pail|