OvaCyst injection is a sterile solution containing 43 mcg/mL of gonadorelin (GnRH) and is indicated for treatment of cystic ovaries in dairy cattle and reproductive synchrony in beef and dairy cattle.
|Class of Cattle||Indication||Dosage||Route of Administration|
|Dairy Cattle||Treatment of ovarian follicular cysts||2 mL||IV or IM|
|Dairy & Beef Cows||Reproductive Synchrony||2 mL||IM|
- Helps treat infertility due to ovarian cysts
- Improves breeding efficiency in dairy and beef cows
- No refrigeration required
- 3-month shelf life after first use
- The same formulation as Cystorelin® 1
Additional Safety Information
- Not for use in humans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
- Store at controlled room temperature 20°C - 25°C (68°F - 77°F).
- Discard product 3 months after first use.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
1Cystorelin is a registered trademark of Boehringer Ingelheim