PenAqua Sol-G® is a water soluble antibiotic powder for drinking water.
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
For treatment of erysipelas in turkeys caused by Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae.
- Each 0.500 B.U. package medicates 333 gallons of drinking water
- Each 1.000 B.U. package medicates 666 gallons of drinking water
- Bilingual: Complete Spanish instructions included
- Convenient: Available in pre-measured foil pouches
- Safe: approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||24 hours|
Treated turkeys must not be slaughtered for food during treatment and for one day after last treatment.
|Eggs||Do not use in turkeys producing eggs for human consumption.|
- Prepare fresh stock solutions every 12 hours.
- All solutions in contact with galvanized metal should be changed every 3 hours.
- For best results, the treatment should be started at the first sign of infection. If improvement is not noted after 3 to 4 days of treatment, consult a poultry pathologist or veterinarian.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1PEN322||0.500 B.U. pouch||12|
|1PEN324||1.000 B.U. pouch||12|