What is Polyglycan®-SA?
Polyglycan®-SA is a patented formulation designed to replace lost or damaged synovial fluid. Polyglycan®-SA contains naturally occurring components of the synovia that play a central role in maintaining the homeostatic environment of the joint.
Polyglycan®-SA is indicated for the replacement of lost or damaged synovial fluid. Polyglycan®-SA contains naturally occurring components of the synovia that play a central part in maintaining the homeostatic environ- ment of the joint.
Each 2.5mL vial contains
- Hyaluronic acid sodium salt ........ 12.5mg
- Sodium chondroitin sulfate........250mg
- Helps replenish lost synovial fluid with naturally occurring elements
- Assists in the normalization of synovial fluid viscosity
- Post surgical lavage of joint cavity and surfaces
- Patented formulation
Do not administer to animals that are to be slaughtered for use in food.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1POL009||6 X 2.5 mL vials||60|