SpecLinx-50® is a water soluble antibacterial and antimycoplasmal powder for use in chickens.
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
For use in chickens up to 7 days of age as an aid in the control of: Airsacculitis caused by either Mycoplasma synoviae or Mycoplasma gallisepticum susceptible to lincomycin-spectinomycin. Complicated Chronic Respiratory Disease (Air Sac Infection) caused by Escherichia coli and M. gallisepticum susceptible to lincomycin-spectinomycin.
75 g packet contains:
Equivalent to lincomycin
|Spectinomycin dihydrochloride pentahydrate
Equivalent to spectinomycin
|Total Antibiotic Activity||50.0 grams|
- Highly soluble: Mixes easily and completely in water
- Convenient: Pre-measured packaging provides for handy on-site mixing
- Stable: Stores well at room temperature
- Bilingual: Complete Spanish instructions included
- FDA approved
No withdrawal period.
- Discard medicated drinking water daily and replace with fresh medicated drinking water.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1LIN009||75 g pouch||12|