Tertroxy® 343 is a broad spectrum antibiotic soluble powder, containing 343g oxytetracycline HCI per pound.
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
For the control and treatment of specific diseases in poultry, cattle, sheep, swine and bees. For the marking of skeletal tissues in finfish fry and fingerlings as an aid in identification.
Approved for use in multiple food animal species – including honey bees and fish
- Broad spectrum
Controls a variety of disease organisms
Each pound of product contains 343 g oxytetracycline HCl
Each 135.5 g incremental pack treats 10,240 lb of swine, cattle or sheep at 10 mg/lb of body weight
- Short withdrawal time
Only five days after the last treatment in turkeys, cattle and sheep, zero days in swine
Four package sizes available to meet the varying demands of producers
- Oral dosage form
Reduces handling and animal stress
Approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||5 days||0 days|
|5 days||5 days|
|Eggs||Not to be used in turkeys producing eggs for human consumption||Not to be used in chickens producing eggs for human consumption|
Fish : An additional withdrawal time beyond the grow-out period is not needed for fish.
- Not for use in liquid feed supplements.
- Dusting of uncapped brood cells has been reported to cause death of larval honey bees. Do not dust uncapped brood cells.
- Prepare fresh solutions every 24 hours
- For treatment of fish: Oxytetracycline hydrochloride will acidify the water. The pH should be maintained at an acceptable level for fish by the addition of a buffer. Monitor water quality and temperature.
- Do not discharge marking immersion water containing oxytetracycline into surface waters.
- Administer 1 hour before or 2 hours after feeding milk or milk replacers.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1TET043||2.26 kg (5 lb) pail||1|