Tetroxy® HCA-1772 is a water soluble antibiotic powder for control and treatment of specific diseases in swine
Caution: Federal law restricts this drug to use by or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
For use in the drinking water of swine. For the control and treatment of the following diseases:
- Bacterial enteritis caused by Escherichia coli and Salmonella choleraesuis, susceptible to oxytetracycline.
- Bacterial pneumonia caused by Pasteurella multocida, susceptible to oxytetracycline.
For Breeding Swine
- Leptospirosis (reducing the incidence of abortions and shedding leptospira) caused by Leptospira pomona, susceptible to oxytetracycline.
- Broad spectrum: Economical treatment for a variety of common swine diseases
- Convenient: Zero withdrawal time before slaughter
- Soluble: Readily dissolves in water
- Safe: Approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||0 days|
- Not for use in liquid Type B Medicated Feeds.
- Use as the sole source of oxytetracycline.
- Not to be used for more than 5 consecutive days.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|
|1TET015||1772 g pouch|